- Students may not transport, carry, or self-administer any prescription or non-prescription medication (this includes Tylenol, Advil, cough medicine, etc.), with the exception of rescue medications.
- Students may carry and self-administer rescue inhalers and Epinephrine with annually updated physician orders, parent permission, and school nurse approval.
- The clinic stocks Tylenol and Ibuprofen which may be administered as needed.
- Annual written parental permission and physician orders must be provided for students who receive prescription medication at school.
- Annual written parental permission must be provided for students to receive Tylenol and Ibuprofen.
- All medication to be given at school must be transported by an adult and arrive in the original labeled container.
- Medication cannot be stored in the clinic over the summer and will be discarded if left in the clinic at the end of each school year.