Work Permits

If you are in need of a work permit, please complete this work permit application and email it to Kelly Johnston (  In addition to the completed form, you will need to email a copy of the student's birth certificate or passport (required by the State for age verification).  Also, if the Scarborough student applying for the permit attends school in another district, a private school or is homeschooled, you will need to supply current grades.

If you have any questions regarding the Maine laws governing employment of minors, please check out the link below for complete details: