Annual school financial reports are prepared by independent auditors as supplemental documents to the Town Comprehensive Report, to allow school stakeholders easy access to financial data.
- FY2023 School Financial Report (Marcum)
- FY2022 School Financial Report (Marcum)
- FY2021 School Financial Report (Wipfli)
- FY2020 School Financial Report (Wipfli)
- FY2019 School Financial Report (Wipfli)
- FY2018 School Financial Report (Wipfli/MacPage)
- FY2017 School Financial Report (MacPage)
- FY2016 School Financial Report (MacPage)
- FY2015 School Financial Report (MacPage)
- FY2014 School Financial Report (MacPage)
To view the complete Town of Scarborough Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports, please visit the Town of Scarborough Accounting Department ↗
Fiscal Year 2024
As a recipient of federal grant funds, Scarborough Public Schools must ensure that any individual who observes, detects or suspects improper use of taxpayer funds is made aware of the methods available to report waste, fraud or abuse to the appropriate officials at the U.S. Department of Education.
The OIG Hotline is available for anyone who knows of or suspects fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement, or violations of laws and regulations involving U.S. Department of Education funds or programs. This includes allegations of suspected wrongdoing by Department employees, contractors, grantees, schools and school officials, persons in positions of trust involving Department funds or programs, collection agencies, recipients of student financial assistance, or lending institutions. If you have knowledge of any wrongdoing invoicing Department funds or operations, let us know!
The OIG encourages you to use its online form to file your complaint.
If you need assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or call the OIG Hotline at 1-800-MIS-USED (1-800-647-8733).