Skip To Main Content

Work Permits

Work Permit Clipboard

If you are in need of a work permit, please complete this work permit application and email it to Melissa Russell ( In addition to the completed form, you will need to email a copy of the student's birth certificate or passport (required by the State for age verification).  

If you have any questions regarding the Maine laws governing employment of minors, please check out the link below for complete details: